TRAINING THAT BUILD THE LEADERSHIP IN YOU
Business performance has a direct link to the leadership capabilities of the management in an organization. It therefore makes sense to instil leadership training programs in organizations, so that managers are better equipped to deal with the complexities of business environments.
It is a known fact that organizations that have effective leaders will always outperform competitors and have a meaningful impact on the community both within and outside an organization. The objective of any leadership training must be to develop the person to become more adaptable and confident to meet any situation that may arise during working. An effective training will help to develop:
- Decision making
- Communication skills
- Staff relations
- Negotiating strengths
- Orientation towards organizational objectives
- Job responsibilities
- Positive mental attitude
- Conducting meetings
- Dealing with objections
Decision making will then become a well thought out process that takes all aspects including human nature into consideration. This will prevent decisions being taken in haste, while at the same time stressing on the need to take decisions and not delay them.
Leadership training will help the person to evaluate situations and understand them thoroughly before deciding on any further action.
Well trained leaders will understand that proper communication is a means to carry the organization together in all actions, and they will develop strategies to talk with people face to face, instead of just emailing them or discussing things over the phone.
Staff relations are very important in an organization and a good leader will learn how to handle staff, so that they can be more effective as leaders.
Negotiation strengths are very important for good leaders and a properly trained one will be able to conduct negotiations in the right atmosphere that helps the organization, while taking care of the needs of the other parties, whether they are vendors, suppliers, customers or even staff in the organization.
Good leaders will understand that they have certain job responsibilities that are decided by their position within an organization and the expectations that they have to fulfil.
Leaders will have to be trained to have a positive mental attitude while facing all the situations that they will be confronted with. They must learn how to always move forward, to learn from mistakes and take corrective action instead of just disciplinary ones.
Every leader must be able to conduct meetings that remain result oriented and not just forums for endless discussions. They must learn to guide meetings so that they fulfill a specific purpose, and are perceived by all participants as useful.
Any leader has to face objections from staff, customers, clients, suppliers and stake holders at some time or the other. He must have the necessary training that helps to be objective and open minded while listening to the objections. He must be able to turn these objections to an advantage if they do merit such action.
Proper leadership training can help management members to do the right thing, motivate others by proper articulation of ideas, and introduce into an organization an effective and efficient work ethic in all spheres.
Leadership capabilities are absolutely essential in today's competitive world especially in Malaysia! A real leader must be capable to take hold of leadership skills in one of three perspectives: leadership as a method of life, self as leader and developing a need to assist others thru leadership. The training guides attendees within their individual reflection of 4 broad elements of leadership: Accomplishment, Personality, Interaction and Analysis.
The chief aim of this workshop is to teach each individual (through games, role-playing, interactive learning and experiential exciting outdoor and indoor activities) the essential of managing people with Charisma.
To develop effective leader
- Understand the requirements of a leader / supervisor
- Understand how the minds of our people operate
- Appreciate the different behavioural styles of the people we deal with
- Build team commitment
- Fine tune your coaching and managing styles
- Have a guide as to when to coach, counsel and directive teaching
Core Areas of Development
- Individual assessment – strength & weakness (Leadership Styles)
- Communicate & Influencing Others (Inspiring Others)
- Gaining team commitment (Delegation)
- Developing others (Coaching)
Key Content / Structure
Pre Programme Assessment
Your leaders are to sit for the Online DISC Leadership Profiling, which the results will be shared to the Leaders during the session
The Heart of the Leader
- The 21st century Leader (Your people = Your Success)
- Understanding the NLP Communication Model and ensuring effective communication by confirmation
Know thyself and others
- Recognizing the different behavioural styles (with DISC Personality Profiling)
- Knowing what makes a person tick and tocks
- Team Link (Types in Action)
- Focus Ring (Appreciating Others)
Building Relationship with your people
- Rapport building using NLP Matching Skills (Tone, Words, Body Language)
- Deliver messages with impact by the VAKAd Choice of words
- Value Elicitation
Effective Coaching Methodology
- Coaching and supporting via value elicitation: Effective Questioning Methods
- Questions = Answers Methodology
- Land Mines
- Collaborating to succeed (Paper Tower)
Mind Reading and Avoiding Conflicts with your people
- Reading the body language
- Managing own body language
- Calibration Skills
Application Effective Guides
- When to counsel, coach and direct teaching
- Know when to macro, micro manage and to delegate task to others
Under the new management
- Develop action plans for execution
- Review programme using the NASI Model